Sunday, 13 October 2013

Dreams are not merely dreams.

         

Growing up, I always wanted to be an astronaut. Having watched many movies about space, I envied those who effortlessly floated around Earth's orbit. Apparently, the view is fucking amazing. However, my mental capabilities limited my ability to excel in science, a major need if anyone ever wanted to be an astronaut. It's safe to say that my dreams are dashed. 

But I'd like to believe that anything is possible and that I can still be astronaut, though highly unlikely. I'd also like to believe that the life I live is a dream itself. It won't end until I wake up (when I die). 

What I'm trying to say is, if you have a dream, you should never give up on it. Life works in complex ways we will never comprehend. Be it luck or hard work, there is always a possibility of achieving our ambitions. 

Dreamers, dream on while you can, anything can happen. 



No comments :

Post a Comment