I remember there was a period in time when many of my friends were weathering storms in their relationships. Most of them ended badly, though. I think we called it the 'Season of Breakups'. In memory of their failed relationships, I've made a list for you: my top 3 breakup songs, in no particular order. Enjoy!
"I should have bought you flowers." Needless to say, this man is full of talent. So much emotion in a song. Perfect for you dudes who regret not treating your ex well enough.
"These four words don't come easy: I don't love you." Guys, I'm telling you, if you haven't heard this song, click that play button now. Trust me now, thank me later.
"So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose." The first time I heard this song, I was literally like "fucking wow". Odds are you probably will be too. Have fun hitting that replay button.
Thanks for reading, see you around.
No comments :
Post a Comment