
You really fucked up. And you made me realize that sometimes, we put our trust in assholes and spend our love on the wrong people. And you've been making me think: do I really need you?
It's normal to screw up, but this was different. You dragged my heart through hell as Satan's little helpers injected it with bitterness and insecurity.
And it's become such a bad habit, how you're so used to pronouncing these words: I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry. If that's supposed to make me feel better, it doesn't. I am sorry.
And I always remind you of your beauty, but God-fucking-damn-it, your heart's been enveloped by sinister thoughts. So many times have I told myself to rid of toxic people in my life, including you.
But you're lucky. You may be a screw up, but so am I. You are a necessary evil in my life. And though forgiveness is hard, it is imperative.
And to answer the question: do I really need you?
In every way, always.
No comments :
Post a Comment