Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Always, unconditionally.
Hey! It's been a while since I've blogged (only one day actually), but whatever, here I am. So what's there to talk about? Well, my results. Surprisingly, I did quite okay. For a playful boy who doesn't give seven shits about homework, I did better than expected. L1R4 = 14. L1R5 = 20. Which means, I qualify for JC and I just have to hope that my appeal goes through. And if it does (God willing), I will be a student at Meridian JC on the 27th of January! It's sad, because I won't be able to take part in this season for Rovers. Really going to miss those playful lads. Well, it's a new chapter for me, I just have to keep going and work hard. So after the results yesterday, first person to see it was my girlfriend. Had lunch with her after that, then headed to training. Went home after training, and then picked her up again later at Tampines. So, basically, that was the highlights of yesterday for me. Also, I was figuratively shitting my pants because I was so bloody scared of my results. But whatever bro, it's over and I can say I am relieved. Hmm, training later at 5, so I'll see you all after that. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment