Thursday, 12 January 2012
"It's not about two different people combining into one, it's about two different people sharing everything."
Good morning, my friends. Already an hour past noon? Fuck it, it's morning when I wake up. So, I didn't blog yesterday (I'm assuming the MILLIONS of readers are concerned), because I was somewhat busy. Was working from 7 until noon. Came home, was tired as shit, took a nap and waited for baby to end school. Got changed after the nap, and went to Meridian JC with her. Didn't get to explore the whole school because in all honesty, we were both pretty exhausted already (she woke up early for school, I woke up early for work). Then we took a bus to Tampines, and had an early dinner. Japanese food was what we had. Bought a file from popular, then took the train to Simei, where we hailed a cab to her house. Don't ask why, we're just weird sometimes. All in all, it was a tiring day, but had an amazing time (as always), nevertheless. Training at 5 in school later, have to pass all my school and football documents to the teacher in charge but I lost my report book. What is up. Ok thanks for reading, see you guys later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment