Sunday, 15 January 2012
"You're a thief and a witch, but I love you to death. You steal my heart and curse under your breath."
Woah! I haven't blogged for like what, two days? Ok whatever, so anyways, here was how my past two days went. On Friday, I went to work in the morning, came back, should've slept, but I waited for baby to come back from school before I napped. In the meantime, I played a lot of Skyrim. Had training at 5.30 later that day. Came back, around 8, bathed and got ready to meet baby after her chingay practice. It was really nice seeing her even if it was just for a while. Ok, so on Saturday, I went to work again in the morning, came back and straight away had to leave for my cousin's place to celebrate her birthday. I hate it when we're over at our relative's place for so long, and our parents still want to stay just to talk, I mean what the fuck bro, I have a life too. Anyways today I skipped work, tired as shit. I'll probably be blogging again later, so yeah, enjoy the rest of your morning guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment