Tuesday, 17 January 2012
"I love you." "I love you, too."
Hey guys, how's everything going? I was going to blog about love, but the idea got lost somewhere. Hmm, another time then. Damn, I hate it when I have something brilliant to blog about and then it just disappears like a dream, without a trace, without a sound. So, yesterday, I spent my morning working, went home, took a nice nap, and headed for training, came home, ate, did nothing much, talked on the phone with my sweetheart and here I am. You know, sometimes I think I'm quite very much obsessed with my girlfriend. I have never told anyone about this, so here goes. I always do my best to never upset her. Her happiness is my number one priority, aside from the fact that she is way above being priority number one. I mean, nobody knows the things I do to keep her smiling. You guys might think like, "Oh Nazri's a flirt and shit, blah blah blah." Well you know what, fuck you. You don't know me. I am the most faithful guy you will ever find by a long mile. I make the second most faithful guy around look like he's been fooling around everyday. I don't really know where I'm getting off in this post but yes, I love that girl very much and I would never do anything to make her upset. So, I don't really know what to blog about but I'll keep going. Ah yes, Valentines Day. It's 26 days from now, time is running out guys, have you started planning on what to get the lady/gentleman of your dreams? Well, since I don't really have school, I have all the time in the world, so this year's gift for my girlfriend will be a million times more awesome than last year's. Actually, I am trying my best, still planning it out, I'm not going to let anything out here because I know she reads my blog. Hi baby! I'm not making any promises, but I promise you that I will do my best okay! So yeah, that's about all I have to say tonight, will probably blog again in the afternoon or something. Have a good night guys, see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment