Thursday, 19 January 2012

".. because at the end of the day, everything's worth it, you're worth it, and I'd rather be here with you than anywhere else in the world."

Photobucket


Hey everyone, how was your day? Mine was very lazy. Came home from work this morning, was tired as shit because I didn't get much sleep last night, and slept. Woke up at 4 for training but I got even more lazy and slept until 7. I'm going to my previous school tomorrow to collect my testimonials and shit, then head to school for training. Going to have lunch with baby before going to school, though. So anyway, Friday is my last day of work. I am quite going to miss that place. For 2 months, I have been working there and I am really goin.... wait what? You don't know what my job is exactly? Ok, side track. I work as a general worker at a small supermarket in Tanah Merah. This supermarket is located in a foreign workers' quarters and what I do is to just help around, restock shit, clean the place and stuff. These foreign workers are actually really, really nice people. Well, some of them anyway. Well, I'll get to that another time. Where was I? Oh yes, I'm going to miss that place because I've come to know my colleagues well and many of the foreign workers. At first, I really disliked working, I felt it was a chore, but then Graduation Goggles came. Graduation Goggles. A theory by Barney Stinson. I'll get to it in the next post, I promise. If I don't, then remind me please. The main purpose of this post was to talk about 2 things. Number one, strange noises being heard across the globe. Number two, love. Haha just kidding, I'm always talking/blogging/tweeting about love. You must think I'm cheesy as shit. Well you know what? You're damn right I'm cheesy. Is it really that bad that most things I say/do always relate to this emotion called love. Gosh, even Syabil was like, "Naz why everytime your tweets, your RT's and shit all have to do with love?" Hah how would I know? It's just me in nature. Meh, I don't really have much to say today, so yes, promise I'll blog more interestingly the next time. See you soon guys.

No comments :

Post a Comment