Tuesday, 3 January 2012
.. because you'll be together.
So these past few days have been ok, I guess. Went to training just now, really in a dilemma right now. Here's my situation. I've made it to Meridian JC thru DSA. As long as I get 20 or below for my L1R5, I'm in. But I really, really wanna play for Rovers again this year. Oh well, we'll see what happens. Really nervous for results, been having more frequent dreams about it, I really wanna go to JC but I really want to play football for Rovers. Ughh other than that I miss my girlfriend, this year will suck because I won't be seeing her as often as I'd like. Hope we'll make things work out. Also I like these gifs, because it shows that if you really love a person, you'd go through anything, just to be with them, even if it means the end of your life. Until then, goodbye. Oh, and I'm sorry if the gifs or titles are too cheesy, that's just me in nature. Wait, why am I sorry? Deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment