Wednesday, 4 January 2012

How do you feel?

Photobucket


Just a mini random rant. Have you ever felt like you're never good enough? Like maybe, other boys/girls are more interesting/attractive/likeable than you? I don't know, it's a feeling no one can explain, but many of us have felt it. And I hate it when I have that feeling where I just don't like the way things are going, but you don't know why. I've been trying to find a word for this feeling, but all in all, it's just too fucken' hard. Maybe it's a mixture of emotions. A bowl of sadness, mixed with a pinch of hate, and blended with a fucking shitload of jealousy. Jealousy sucks, but I'll get to that another time. Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling great, it's just that I want to know, what are these feelings? Why even do we have feelings? Sometimes, feelings are great, they make you feel like you're on top of the world, but sometimes, they just make you feel like you're a little krill in the vastness of the ocean; insignificant. You feel shitty and you don't even know why. I'll get to that another time. Until then, enjoy the rest of your day, guys.

No comments :

Post a Comment