Nobody really knows what love is. But one thing's for sure, when you're in love, you just know it. I am in a relationship with a truly amazing girl (I'm pretending that the readers, if any, are strangers and don't know anything about me). I've been with her for almost 2 years. And within that period of time, I've learnt to put her happiness before everything, to put other priorities aside and just make her the only thing that's on my mind. You may think I'm obsessed with her, but I'm not, I just really, really care a lot about her. You see, when we started dating, I was a shit boyfriend (the shitiest), and I almost lost her, but now I can't bear to even imagine if that were to happen now. She means the world to me. Probably more. I know I'm not the best guy there is, but as long as I see her smile because of me, then that's all I could ever ask for. I don't know where I'm getting at in this post, but I just want to remind her that she is more than the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I cannot picture myself without her, I really can't and I don't want to. I'd give up anything, just to make her happy. I have a hell lot more to say about my love for that girl below, but I'll leave it for future posts.
So before I end, here is a picture of us during New Year's Eve/Day. See you soon, guys.
No comments :
Post a Comment