Thursday, 5 January 2012

"I am not special. I am not a beautiful or unique snowflake. I am the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Photobucket

Sleep. I fucking love sleep. Why? Because sleep is death while you're living. You forget everything, you push reality aside and all your troubles are dead. You feel nothing, which is what everyone wants to feel once in a while. All these negative emotions, jealousy, sadness, pain, jealousy (I know I said it twice), you forget. Isn't it nice when time passes while you're asleep and whatever bad that happens in that time, you're still happy when you wake up because you don't know what happened. It's like hiding from a truth you don't want to hear. It's like you know that when you're awake, you'll definitely see/hear stuff that'll just upset you for whatever fucking reason, so you choose to sleep, and choose to forget. Because, what you don't know, won't hurt you. Fuck (negative) emotions, eh? They just make you feel out of place, and you don't know why. I just want to take out that piece of my brain that remembers all the shitty things I've seen/heard and just shred it into many strips, shred those strips, burn them, and let the ashes float away in a sea of clouds. Maybe then, just maybe, I might want to stay awake.

No comments :

Post a Comment