Friday, 6 January 2012

If only time flew, like a dove.

Photobucket

So hello once again, guys (I'm assuming the people who read my blog has grown to a number of plurality). It's Friday, the first of many this year. I hope everyone's had a good week in school, at work, or anywhere you want to be. Anyway, I have a few things to talk about. Monday. Monday is the day most students have been waiting for. Ok who the hell am I kidding? Nobody wants to know their results. Thinking about it, this holiday has been one hell of a ride for me, a fucking boring one. Why? Because I miss school. I am bored to shit every bloody day, I want to go back to school and interact with souls, because the only souls I interact with when I'm at home are the characters in Skyrim. But that's a different story, we'll get to that. I can't believe it, I'm turning 17, and I'm done with secondary school. Fuck me, life is moving too fast, innit? But it's cool, I'm happy, so shit's good. Regarding the gif above, gpoy (I'm pretty sure many people don't know what gpoy means, so here's what it means. Gratuitous picture of yourself, meaning a picture, gif, video, what-say-you, that applies so directly to your life it, seems as if someone took a picture of you and put it up on the internet). So yes, during the holidays, I thought to myself, what the hell have I been doing? What do I want? Where do I want to go in life? And that's when I decided, "fuck this, I'm going with the flow". Wherever life takes me, I'll be happy, as long as I work hard, and stick to my beliefs. Going with the flow, sounds like a good idea, eh? We'll just wait and see where life takes me. 


There was something else I needed to say, something about etiquette, moral values, and manners, but I'll leave that for later tonight, probably. Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment