Saturday, 7 January 2012
What does V stand for?
Hello, I am back with another depressing topic to talk about. Well, it's only depressing if you think it is. Death. One of life's greatest mysteries. Why is it a mystery? Because no one knows exactly what Death is, we only know, that it takes away the people that we love (though, sometimes hate). Ok I'm not going to get into detail to what or who Death is, but I have a very big question. Where the fuck do we go after we die? Have you not wanted to find out? Has the question not begged for an answer that you would consider taking your own life? Honestly, I would kill myself if I had a gun, but no, I'm loving life the way it is, so no, thank you. Where were you before you were born? No, not your dad's sperm. You were an imagination. You were just a thought floating around aimlessly in a dark and deep place. These are my opinions so fuck right off if you disagree. Then when we die, we go back to being a thought, waiting to be resurrected into another being. I don't know what to believe. Is Heaven and Hell real? Is there such a thing as Paradise? So many questions, so little answers (no answers, actually). Ok, boring post, but I just wanted to share my thoughts. Next post will be factual (but interesting), I promise. See you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment