Monday, 23 January 2012
"Weep for yourself, my man. You'll never be what's inside your heart."
Hello errrrbody! So before I say anything, Happy Chinese New Year to you. Yes, you! Anyways, my past few days have been okay, I guess. On Saturday, I spent most of my day asleep then I made a spontaneous decision to spend the night at Marina Bay Sands with some of my friends. Yes, I have friends. Mm it was very cool, a beautiful place, worth a visit. Had a late dinner at macs, basically got lost on purpose and ended up at the Esplanade. Went to the Infinity Pool, what a beauty. Gorgeous view. To top it all off, when I entered it, there were fireworks, since it was the new year and all. Slept for about 3 hours, got up to watch the sunrise, another beauty. Checked out around 12, had lunch near Beach Road and went home straight after. Finally going out with my darling tomorrow. Oh God, it's been such a long time, I miss her so much. I don't know why, I don't know whether it's good or bad. Is it wrong to miss her even if the last time I saw her was less than a week ago? I don't know, but I seem to be missing her whenever she's not around. So yes, we're catching two movies tomorrow, cannot fucking wait. That's it for now, see you guys tomorrow, have a lovely night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment