Wednesday, 25 January 2012

"Was it love or fear of the cold that led us through the night? For every kiss, your beauty trumped my doubt."

Photobucket


Good morning, everybody. What? It's already 3? I don't care, it's morning when I wake up. So hey, how's everybody? I'm skipping school training because it starts now and I just woke up. Though, I'm going for club training later. So yesterday, I went out with my girlfriend, we caught two movies. The first was Jack & Jill, was a pretty good movie. The second was Journey 2, funny ass movie too. Then we had dinner at Subway and next stop was home. Damn, I wish I lived with her. Or she with me. Whichever way works, you know? I had a pretty amazing time, well I always have like an awesome time whenever she's around. So yeah, I'm pretty lazy right now, so I'll probably post something long at night or something. Have a lovely day, guys, see you.

No comments :

Post a Comment