Thursday, 26 January 2012
"Tremble for yourself, my man. You know that you have since this all before."
Greetings. Yesterday I had Rovers training, did lots of physical shit, body ached like hell when I woke up. I spent last night shopping online, read a book for a while, and watched The Hangover 2. It was okay, I guess. Woke up today around 2. Met baby for a bit then headed for school training. Was out of sorts today, was fucken' lazy to play football. Hmm yeah that's about it. Quite mundane, but hey, I'm loving life. Oh, I made a bet with my teammate, Tim. He would buy me a drink if I could hit the ball into the center circle from the corner flag. I hit coach. So yes, I don't have much to say. Have a lovely evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment