Saturday, 28 January 2012

"Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all. If I lend you my heart, will you let me fall?"

Photobucket



I'm clingy, I get jealous super easily, I'm petty, but that's all because I don't want to lose you. I don't like to see you talking to other guys because I'm crazy. You must know that I am fucking insane. My mind will not let go of the fact that that boy you are talking to, is way better than me. My mind will not let go of imaginations that you might be having way more fun with other guys than me. I am the most insecure motherfucker you will ever meet, but I promise I will give you everything I have. I don't know, I cannot get my brain to shut the fuck up sometimes. Mm just a random thought guys, nothing's wrong. On a separate note, United just lost to Liverpool. Good game, unlucky though. Also, some people need to shut the fuck up. You beat United, good for fucking you, but you won't win shit this season or the next. Your team is hopeless. Get your fucking feet back on the ground, after this game, your team will be playing shit football. They will disappoint and you'll be like, "Oh, tough luck, it's okay, next game." Well fuck you, Liverpool is not winning shit because every game, it's the same story. So swallow your pride and come back to reality, congrats on the win, but I'd like to see you win the next few games. Fat fucking hope.

No comments :

Post a Comment