Wednesday, 1 February 2012
"Seal my heart and break my pride, I've nowhere to stand and nowhere to hide."
Good evening, everyone. How were your past few days? For me, these past few days have been filled with quite a lot of interesting things. So, on Monday, I came back from Batam in the afternoon. I slept for most of the remainder of the day then I went to meet my sweetheart at Tampines. The next day, which was yesterday, it was the first day of school! I was posted to Yishun JC. If you're confused why Yishun and not Meridian, well it's because that's how appeals work. I report to Yishun on the first day then if the appeal is accepted, I start schooling at Meridian. Yishun JC is quite a unique school. They have a fucking Cat Club. "What's that, Nazri?" you might ask. Well the Cat Club is a CCA in school where what you do is, take care of cats, if it isn't obvious enough. Here's the cool ass part. The cats, are in school. There are 3 cats in total. They're allowed to roam around school and shit. So I made a few good friends in YJC already. Then I left at 1430 and headed to Meridian to sign some appeal forms. The principal saw that my conduct had been "fair." If you don't know, fair is the equivalent to bad/poor/rubbish. I had to explain why, so I told the truth. I was caned and suspended and shit. I figured it was better telling the truth. So that was that and the next thing that happened was the most interesting. So, I had football training after signing the form. And guess what happened? I tore my fucking knee ligament. It was quite a freak accident because nobody tackled me. So this is how it happened. I received the ball and wanted to turn to my right. My left leg was stuck to the ground after I turned to the right. So it was like my whole body was facing the right but my left leg still in it's place. There was a "KRUUUCKKKK" sound. I thought it was nothing, I got up and started walking away slowly. Next thing that happened was disgusting as fuck. My whole fucking knee gave way and it looked like this: L. There was another "krukk" sound. I went to the doctor after that and that's about it. Hopefully I recover quickly, I really want to walk because if I can't, I can't meet my girlfriend, and if I can't, I won't be happy. And I want to be happy. So yes, I can't walk for nuts. I'm afraid to walk actually, I don't want my knee to give way again, I really don't want to see that again, it was just disgusting. My crutches will be my good friend for a while now. Hmm, that's about it I guess, will probably blog later or tomorrow. Have a good one everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment