Saturday, 4 February 2012
"He steals the image in her kiss, from her heart's apocalypse."
Greetings, everyone. How was your day? Mine was pretty fun. Let's all pretend it's not midnight yet and it's still the third of February. So I woke up early to go to Yishun JC to get my letter of release signed. Ha, funny story. When I left YJC that day, the vice principal asked me what school I was appealing to, so I said, "Meridian." He asked what my L1R5 was so I told him, "20." He laughed and told me not to bother because I would not make it. Hmm apparently, I did. So yes, after that, I went to MJC to do my course registration. I'm in the arts stream so I picked mathematics, economics and literature as my H2 subjects. Chemistry was my H1 subject. After that I went home and slept and waited for baby to leave school. She came over for lunch and we watched How I Met Your Mother for a bit! Then she had to leave for Chingay. Having an early lunch with her tomorrow! So yes, today was a good day. Oh, the pictures above were from today. See you in my next post. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment