Sunday, 5 February 2012

"Of course it hurt when I climbed over, but in the end, it was worth every little bit of pain."

Photobucket

Greetings. How has it been? So, here're the highlight of the past few days. Yesterday, baby took part in Chingay! Being the supportive boyfriend I am, I went to watch her. It was pretty amazing actually. My first Chingay, and probably not my last. The lights were so pretty and the atmosphere was truly electrifying. No, seriously. I was lucky not to be sitting at the front because the participants, including my girlfriend, had the right to splash/throw/drown the audience in water. So yes, it was quite cool. The frustrating part was when everything ended and the roads were blocked. Fucking hell. I had to walk all the way to City Hall just to meet baby. Aside from that, school starts tomorrow. Well, not really. Orientation's tomorrow, the studying and classes and whatnot starts this Thursday. Excited for both. Even excited to start playing football again. I just dyed my hair black. It was nice being a redhead for about 4 months. The next time I get to do something like that will be after my A's. And by then, I'd probably be driving (hopefully). But that's still a long, long way to go. I'll see you soon, have a good evening. Oh yes, Chingay's on teevee now! If you didn't see it, go watch it now!

No comments :

Post a Comment