Friday, 10 February 2012

"Now it's all said and done, it's real and it's been fun. But, was it all real fun?"

Photobucket

Good evening. I've got many things to say. I don't know where to start. So this week has been quite topsy turvy. Orientation was awesome. Went to Sentosa and shit. Fuck I'm so fucking upset right now. I'll tell you why in a bit. So yeah, orientation was like fucking clubbing. A Levels? More like going to a club. But yeah, that was orientation. School started yesterday. Had a few lectures, math is starting to be a bitch. So umm, I had dinner with baby just now, can't wait to spend the day with her tomorrow! Umm so why am I upset? I went to the hospital during the day. Doctor's diagnosis: torn ACL. "What's that?" you ask. I don't know how to say this but the ACL is an important muscle in your knee and mine is fucking t.o.r.n. Probability is that I'll be out for the school season and won't play football for the next 9 months. Might have to undergo surgery, I don't know, I don't want to know. It's not confirmed yet, I have an MRI scan on Monday and only then will I know the exact time I won't be playing. May I ask of a favour? Please pray for me. I mean it. It would really mean a lot to me. I mean I am really so fucking eager to play football, I really want a speedy recovery. I've got quite a few stories to tell about my past few days but fuck that, I'll do it when I'm feeling better. Tomorrow will be a new day, a better day, today is worth forgetting. I swear my mind is fucking up right now. Part of it says, "Fuck it Nazri, you're not going to play this season." The other part says, "There might be a slight chance you'll recover quickly." But you know what? Fuck that shit, baby was right, I'm going to forget it and just wait until Monday. So, I'm going to smile and act as if today never happened. See you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment