Tuesday, 14 February 2012

"I'm sending all my love to you."

Photobucket


Evening, lovebirds. So it's the 14th of February, Saint Valentines Day. This is going to be quite a wordy post so be prepared. First, let's start of with my birthday on the 11th. Ahh, what a great day I had. One of the best, if not THE best. A full day out with my sweetheart. There were pictures taken, of course, but I'll probably compile them in a gif and post them up in the next few posts. So yes, we watched a movie at Vivo, then we headed to Tampines to make my sister and I cakes. Baby decorated mine, I decorated my sister's unfortunately. Then we headed over to my place and watched United beat Liverpool, and cut the cakes! Haha, I really, really enjoyed myself so bloody much, thanks so much baby for the amazayn day! And also for the lovely birthday-cum-Valentines Day scrapbook. Appreciate every effort you put in it, baby. I love that girl so very much! The gif on top says it all, I would rather be unhappy with you, then happy with anyone else, you are the only one for me, sweetheart. Only you, you, youuuu! I hope you liked the gifts I got you for Valentines. I had lots of fun doing that book and wrapping it up, and don't worry, we're going to share the chocolates :) I met baby after school just now and had our usual short, but awesome, twenty minute dates. You guys don't know how much these short dates mean to me. These dates change my day. I'm freaking serious, I can have one of the worst days and suddenly seeing her for twenty minutes just makes me light up. So yes, there's more about my birthday and Valentines, but I'll leave it in the next few posts, I promise. So, yesterday I went for an MRI scan and the results were.......horrifying. According to the doctor, my knee suffered what they call the "terrible trio". I completely tore my anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), the ligament in the center of your knee that keeps it from bending sideways. I also tore 2 other ligaments. I was pretty upset about, but hey, I've got to accept the fact. Doctor said surgery was most probable. That would put me out of football for 9 months. But then, coach told me he wanted me to play this season really badly, so he opted that I attend a physiotherapy class and work my knee muscles as a substitute for the ACL. Here's what I want to do. I want to attend physio classes, play the season, and get a knee reconstruction after May. But I'll risk hurting my knee more over the season. I don't know I'm still thinking about it. School's quite very tiring, so I'll end the post here. I promise there'll be pictures from my birthday and Valentines in the next post. Until then, have a good night!


Oh, Happy Valentines Day guys! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment