Sunday, 3 June 2012

I'll cross the whole world, for someone like you.

Photobucket


Hey guys, it's been a while since I've blogged. So, it's June. May, has been pretty much a bumpy ride with many ups and downs, but in the end things ended up how it's supposed to be: perfect. Baby came over yesterday and that cunning little girl managed to hide a gift in my room for a day without uttering a single word about it. Got to give credits to her. Thank you for taking so much time and effort for it, I appreciate all the things you do, and I love you. Will be reading it over and over again very frequently, despite some parts being very, you know what. Oh and I also bought a ukulele with her yesterday, will be writing a few songs with it, so that's something I'm looking forward to.


On the other hand, tomorrow is the day I have been looking forward to for a very long time. 4th of June. The day I get my knee reconstructed. I cannot wait to get back into the field kicking balls and shit. But first, I've got to learn how to walk all over again, literally. So I'll take things slowly but rest assured I'll work hard (with the help of @acidolls). Until then, have a good night guys.

No comments :

Post a Comment