Hey guys. How goes everything? The last time I blogged was a day before my op and I'm happy to say that the past week has been quite good. Baby came over quite a number of times because I couldn't walk around and shit, very sweet of her! So basically, the first few days were just painful, I couldn't walk around much, had difficulty even raising my leg. Then it got better, swelling went down, and my knee got stronger (stronger but Alicia can still kick my ass if she wants to). So yeah, I'm just hoping for a speedy recovery. Oh and recently, I've been tumbling quite a lot lately. I don't know if that's good considering my midyears are like in a week's time. Ok that's about it for now, will blog if I have anything else in mind. Enjoy your day!
Thursday, 14 June 2012
We put the us in trust.
Hey guys. How goes everything? The last time I blogged was a day before my op and I'm happy to say that the past week has been quite good. Baby came over quite a number of times because I couldn't walk around and shit, very sweet of her! So basically, the first few days were just painful, I couldn't walk around much, had difficulty even raising my leg. Then it got better, swelling went down, and my knee got stronger (stronger but Alicia can still kick my ass if she wants to). So yeah, I'm just hoping for a speedy recovery. Oh and recently, I've been tumbling quite a lot lately. I don't know if that's good considering my midyears are like in a week's time. Ok that's about it for now, will blog if I have anything else in mind. Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment