Hello. What can I say about the past few days? Had dinner with @acidolls yesterday. Finished with my Midyears. Going to fail badly. Literally did not do more than half of my chemistry and maths paper. Econs and literature were okay so I guess that's a plus. Been writing lots of songs later. Can't wait to share it to the world, because you see, song writing means a lot to me. I mean, it gives me a way to let out my thoughts and feelings. It doesn't exactly mean what I write is what I feel. Sometimes I put myself in other people's shoes and write from their perspective. Sounds weird, but that's how I roll. I'm out, peace.
Saturday, 30 June 2012
Would you go mad for a couple of grams?
Hello. What can I say about the past few days? Had dinner with @acidolls yesterday. Finished with my Midyears. Going to fail badly. Literally did not do more than half of my chemistry and maths paper. Econs and literature were okay so I guess that's a plus. Been writing lots of songs later. Can't wait to share it to the world, because you see, song writing means a lot to me. I mean, it gives me a way to let out my thoughts and feelings. It doesn't exactly mean what I write is what I feel. Sometimes I put myself in other people's shoes and write from their perspective. Sounds weird, but that's how I roll. I'm out, peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment