Greetings, how's everybody doing? So the past few weeks have been okay, I've been contemplating deeply whether I want to retain or not. Fucking hell, wish I could just fast forward to a few months. Hope I get to play football again soon. Yesterday was teacher's day, performed Say You Like Me with @bilpls. It was pretty fucken' awesome, crowd was amazing, plus I had an incredibly embarrassing yet entertaining and funny voice crack. I'm actually quite shy to post the song up, hah but we'll see. Went back to PRCS after that, fucking miss that place, so many memories with the girl there. Also caught Paranorman in the evening. What an underrated movie, I thought it was quite good. 7.5 brains out of 10 brains. Hm, I've got nothing much to say, so I'll see you soon? Have a lovely September.
Saturday, 1 September 2012
"If you like me, then say you like me." "I like you!"
Greetings, how's everybody doing? So the past few weeks have been okay, I've been contemplating deeply whether I want to retain or not. Fucking hell, wish I could just fast forward to a few months. Hope I get to play football again soon. Yesterday was teacher's day, performed Say You Like Me with @bilpls. It was pretty fucken' awesome, crowd was amazing, plus I had an incredibly embarrassing yet entertaining and funny voice crack. I'm actually quite shy to post the song up, hah but we'll see. Went back to PRCS after that, fucking miss that place, so many memories with the girl there. Also caught Paranorman in the evening. What an underrated movie, I thought it was quite good. 7.5 brains out of 10 brains. Hm, I've got nothing much to say, so I'll see you soon? Have a lovely September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment