Saturday, 22 September 2012

"The pebbles forgive, the trees forgive me."

Photobucket


Hello, how is everything? These few weeks have been normal. Yesterday and today I helped coach with his academy trainings. Pretty cool, love being around kids. I think he also sexually harassed me by asking him how many times I have sex with my girlfriend a week. And he was serious. Anyways, at least I get a chance to play football while recovering from surgery. I plan to get back playing on the 17th of December. After training just now, had dinner with Alicia at Subway. Went to T1 after that to get her tote bag and chill at Coffee Bean. Promos on Monday, don't really give a fuck about it anyway, I'm super okay with retaining too. But yeah if I do go up, I'll be cool with that shit too. Hmm, my maid left my family to go back home for good today. Pretty sad, she's served us for about 7 years, I'm really going to miss her. Besides that, I've been working on a song or too, will post it up if I record it. Bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment