So here we are; page 365 out of 366. 2012 is coming to a close and many of us would probably be reflecting on this past year. Ups and downs the whole year, 2012 has been a fucking rollercoaster ride of emotions. I am convinced my 2011 was better than my 2012, and I'll explain why soon. Well, 2011 wasn't exactly so much better than 2012. In some ways, 2012 was better than 2011.
So, 2012 started off okay, spent my New Years with the girl, but that very same month, something fucking unfortunate happened. 31st January, the worst fucking day of my life. I tore a few ligaments in my left knee, it was literally fucking destroyed. I won't get to that, because I've blogged about it before. Anywho, because of this, I was forced out of the team (obviously, because I couldn't play). Fucking hell, I was in the first eleven, and this had to happen. What luck, my first year in MJC.
Because of this, I truly understood the real meaning of being left out. I don't know, being left out of the team was one of the worst feelings ever, if not the worst. Watching them play in the final when I should be with them, ugh fuck it's just a big fucking pity, you know? I don't really want to get into that.
The next few months were okay, I guess. The only positive thing about 2012 were relationships, particularly with my girlfriend. I made a few pretty cool friends too, but as the year progressed, I kinda made a few enemies too. Frienemies aside, I really feel that this year has been the best for my girlfriend and I. Being together for almost 3 years, 2012 has made me feel like I've known her for so many fucking years. It's a feeling I can't really explain or describe, just know that I love that bitch so fucking much. And no, I will not talk about our sex lives, but if you must know, 2012 > 2011.
Other than that, I'm looking forward to 2013. Particularly getting back onto the field because I had my operation done in June, which is another highlight of my year. First ever major operation. Oh, how could I forget? I retained. Yep, I did. To me, it's a blessing in disguise because I get to change subjects and actually do better next year. Also, I get to play football for two more years.
What else is there to say about this year? I feel like there's a lot more to say about 2012, but I just don't know what. Meh, it's probably nothing. In the end, 2012 wasn't actually that bad, knee injury aside. It was actually quite enjoyable. Waiiiiiiiiit. 2012 passed by too fucking fast, in my opinion. I don't know, it seemed fucking fast. Holy-fucking-shit guys, it's 2013 in a few days and I'm turning 18. Who the fuck fast forwarded time?! Whatever it is, it's over and we can't turn back time.
What will 2013 hold for us? Here's wishing you a happy new year. Goodbye 2012, see you never. Happy holidays, you bastards.
No comments :
Post a Comment