We all have these moments, don't we?
Moments when we show utter disregard for anything and everything because a certain negativity has taken our brain as hostage. Negativity which radiates throughout our bodies like a virus, infecting those around us. Negativity which does the opposite of sunlight: kill. Kill all things hopeful and all things right. Maybe it's just me and unfortunately, I feel this way too fucking often.
I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that're happening to me. But it gets worse. You're alone and your mind starts to dwell on everything that could possibly end tragically. It never ends. I'm watching my whole world fall apart, and all I can do is stare blankly in disbelief. In that moment of infinite silence, I recognize that the life I live is pointless. I recognize that nothing good has and ever will come my way. It's sad when you feel sorry for yourself because realistically, no one else will ever know what you're going through. We all have these moments, don't we?
No comments :
Post a Comment