Over the past few weeks, I have been fortunate enough to stop and have a look at the world around me. By doing so, I have learned to appreciate many little things for all their worth, as minute as they get. Today, I present to you a list of things that I find beautiful.
I never really looked up at the night sky carefully before, but recently the stars have been getting a lot of my attention. I'd come home late some days, look up, and be amazed by a blanket of stars. They're beautiful because they're so complex. They evoke unimaginable feelings of tranquillity and it overwhelms me. Stars are special because even as inconsequential specks of nothing in the middle of a vast black ocean, we all know the night would never be the same without them.
Though cliché, I find being alone extremely comforting and beautiful. The world being as fucking busy as it is, I believe it's only appropriate to take a step back from our social norms and spend some quality time with ourselves. It gives us an opportunity to answer our fickled minds and question our over-protective hearts. It is not in silence that we admit defeat, but it is in silence that we find solutions. Use solitude like fertile land, where creativity grows and inspiration blooms. You'll feel better, I promise.
This might come off as ironic, but I find beauty in death, in all it's simplicity and complexity at the same time. It's plain to see the beauty of death when you compare the constant waves of emotions you've lived through all your life, with the subtle silence of a deceased. I think dying is an art, sprinkled with a bit of adventure. Who knows where we'll end up? Adventure awaits, my friends. Live for the moment, because after death, eternity begins.
No comments :
Post a Comment