Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Did you ever get to know me?

I need to let something out. I'm stressed out of my fucking mind. I've just been so caught up with so many things recently, I don't know how I'm going to get out. I just want out from everything. School, relationships, life. All I want to do is sit down, smoke a few cigarettes and take a step back. 

Girls, I need you to know something. Boys have feelings too. They're probably as fragile as you are. They try their best to make you feel good about yourself, don't push them away or worse, make them feel bad about themselves. Don't take their heart for granted, it's not a nice thing to do. Did you ever get to know him? Have you ever seen the things he's done for you? All a boy wants is a girl to treat him the way he treats her. If a boy thinks you're the most precious little thing God has created (even when you're not), then think the same way of him (even when he's not). 

And one more thing, relationships are a two-way thing. You can't win all the time. You need to let him win. It's healthy for both of you. You need to make him feel wanted at all times, just like how he does for you. I'm sure he does, because I sure do try my best. If you want him to think less and less of you, go on and treat him like he's second best.

I hope that you know I put your feelings before mine and that's probably why you're never getting hurt. And I hope you can do the same. 

No comments :

Post a Comment