October 1st. Here goes nothing.
Know that as I write my last words, I have never been happier. I am so fucking tired of this life, so I'm going over to the other side. My mind - always twisted in revolting ways - has reached the point where I can no longer wait for eternal slumber. I succumb to you, Life. You win. I've lived 18 years, but I dare not live another 18 minutes on this wasteland we call home. This is not an easy thing to do, but I have nothing to live for. I know what I am doing and I know it is right. What's a few years in Hell compared to many more on Earth?
Please forgive me and don't think even for a minute that I haven't appreciated anything anyone has ever done. May God have mercy on my soul for He alone knows the heartache and sorrow I face.
May we meet happier ends. See you around.
No comments :
Post a Comment