
Three words.
I want out.
I feel as if I'm on a roller coaster of highs and really, really depressing lows recently. And the ride I'm on somehow has the ability to switch from a bullet train at its peak to a fucking snail at the bottom. Nothing good ever lasts and nothing bad ever ends. It's taking a toll on me.
I want to and I need to feel better. I hope nobody will feel the way I do because it's just fucking terrible. I hope nobody ever experiences the mental torture I'm going through because all it ever does it take away my sanity piece by fucking piece.
To those that have ceased to exist: you guys are lucky, and I wish I could join you. But, as always, my wishes are dead and will never come true.
I know this post hasn't really be a positive one but I'll end it with a few kind words: hang tight guys, we'll make it through.
No comments :
Post a Comment