
Some people call it a midlife crisis. The problem is I'm not anywhere near the middle of my life yet, neither am I in that much of a crisis. So what exactly is this feeling I'm feeling?
The way I see it, my life is an infinite ocean and I'm just a passenger on a piece of driftwood; lost, perhaps. No wind to guide me, and no waves to push me. Stranded and really basically just fucking lost.
I have no idea what I want, where to go, what to do. It's just one of those phases in your life you feel so disorientated. But like I said, it's just a phase. Maybe I'm not really lost. Maybe I'm just wandering. The dictionaries define 'wandering' as "travelling aimlessly from place to place". But I really do believe that not all who wander are lost.
If anything, I'm not a hopeless wanderer, I'm a hopeful one.
No comments :
Post a Comment