Sunday, 5 January 2014

No ragrets.


Where do I even begin?

This post may come off as surprising because it's going to be a positive one, a far cry from (according to many of my friends) all my usually negative/suicidal/depressing posts.

2013. What a year. I won't even try to go into detail (I probably will in future posts), but one thing's for sure, it was memorable as hell. And I'd like to thank everyone who played a big part in my times of happiness and despair. Bad or good memories, they're still memories I'll live with forever, and hopefully never forget.

We welcomed the new year a few days ago. Whatever happened in 2013, fucking stays there. I'm excited for this year because for the first time in my life, I have my shit together. I have it all planned out, and it's going to play out beautifully. If my life were a book, I'd like to think I just finished my introduction and everything begins only now. 

I hope you're as excited as I am. Even if you're not, always remember that things happen for a reason, even if you don't realize it. Take things one at a time, and I promise everything will all fall into place.

I don't like long posts (well, who does?) so I'll end it here. To hell with 2013, see you never. 

No comments :

Post a Comment