Sunday, 6 January 2013
Monologue of my first kiss.
Okay, okay, o-fucking-kay. Come on Nazri, you can do this. She's just a girl and you're just a boy. You love her, don't you? So kiss her, just fucking kiss her. Uh, fuck, why can't I do this? Shit, I'm getting all sweaty and nervous, I sure fucking hope she doesn't notice my voice trembling. Let's start again Nazri, you can do this. Okay, she knows I want to kiss her. Fuck why did I have to text her "I think I want to kiss you later", God that is so embarrassing. Think about it Nazri, your first kiss with your girlfriend on New Years Day, by the beach. Oh crap, that is perfect. I need to do this. Can you believe it Nazri? You're a fucking pussy. You're going to take 7 months just to kiss a girl, so just fucking do it now. Why the fuck is my heart beating so fast? Can she hear it? Because I fucking can. Hmm, just realised it's 2011, O Levels this year, eh Nazri? FUCK O LEVELS NAZRI, KISS HER NOW. I can't, shit I can't, I'm too scared. I need a cigarette. No Nazri, you don't need one, you want one. Ok New Years Resolution, smoking has to stop. Ugh fuck, why do guys always have to make the first move? I haven't kissed a girl before, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Hold her face? What do I do with my lips? What if everything goes wrong? CALM THE FUCK DOWN NAZRI YOU CAN DO THIS SHE IS JUST A GIRL. I don't think she wants to kiss me. What am I even saying to her? It's all fucking rubbish, just go in for the kiss Nazri, do it, do it, do it! NO I CAN'T. OH FUCK IT'S 2AM AND SHE HAS TO LEAVE SOON COME ON NAZRI YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO THIS. DEEP BREATHS, IN AND OUT, CALM YOUR FUCKING SHIT NAZRI. Okay, okay, okay. Ready, Nazri? You will remember this for the rest of your life. Are you sure you want to do this? OF COURSE I WANT TO DO THIS SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND WILL PROBABLY STILL BE IN 5 YEARS. Okay. Let's go, Nazri. Fuck fear and fuck anxiety, let's do it. 3,2,1...
"Alicia, how about you just kiss me now?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment